Thursday, March 20, 2008

LIFE IN SUNNY ST.GEORGE

Well I think we are kind of moved in. Life in sunny St. George is great WE LOVE IT!!!!! I have to say I never thought we would be down here. It's great to walk in the Elementary school and have people say your a Bulkley. There is Panguitch people up and down our street. It's kind of fun we haven't lived where anyone new us for a long time. It's kind of like Cheers.

Jason started guitar lessons and is doing great. Logan started soccer, it a little different down here he get to play with the older kids. It is a challenge, but it will help he in the end. Ashlee the social butterfly, she got invited to a birthday party the first week we were here. She likes to pretend she is a model and poses in the mirror all the time!!!! Kalee is loving the great weather. She loves our big snow free yard, the kids pull her around and around in the wagon and she loves it. She started walking at 91/2 months, and lucky for me she just learned how to climb on the kitchen table. Kalee and I got over to Bloomington two or three times a week to see Grandma And Grandpa Tebbs and Skipper. Skipper loves Kalee. Josh is working as hard as always, he gets more done down here and at least he comes home to sleep. Me I am trying to firure out the routine I have to say my favorite thing of the month is TURBO JAM. What a stress reliever.

There are so many good things about being here I could go on for ever.



MY GOALS FOR THIS MONTH ARE UNPACK 10 BOXES & GO TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

I wish I could be at your Easter party...I miss y'all so much!!!! Have fun!

Chellie said...

I love St. George. I am sure you will be so happy there. It all sounds so wonderful! I am so happy for you.
I hope your Easter party was fun. I can't wait to see pictures!
I miss all of you so much!

Nan said...

Your house is so cute! I loved the lay out.The backyard rocks! I would be in heaven w/ that yard. Thanks so much for hosting all of us. That was a lot for you to do and we really appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon. I'm afraid it will be too long!

Roger That said...

I am so glad you love St. George. It is looking good for us to end up there too. Maybe your neighbor will be moving soon:) I am glad the kids are doing so well...and you too! I still totally have to get Turbo Jam:) I have been doing nothing lately and am struggling with my routine since our Utah trip.

robin said...

I loved your house and your yard is awesome. We will have to come and visit again when I have more time. I love St. George. I told Jake as we were leaving town that I think St. George would be the furthest north he could move me. So maybe someday...

Clanturner said...

You are so much fun. My kids have so much fun at your house, they haven't stopped talking about it. Cameron is still upset that Ashlee is part of our family so he can't marry her. Maybe if Ryan gets a job there, he can talk the Anthesiologists to hire just one Anthestist to work with them, so we can move there too. Love YA!